Growth takes courage personally and professionally. It’s why we’re named Valor. We support software founders in meeting growth challenges through growth spurts—and growing pains. With customer introductions through our Innovation Council, talent recruitment support, technical product review, and the modern facilities at our headquarters at Atlanta Tech Park, we are a first check of choice for change-makers. Join us for one of our upcoming events and learn why we say”courage is the currency of innovation.”
Why partner with Valor?
Headquartered in the fastest growing city in the fastest growing region in the U.S.
From our 45,000 square foot building, Atlanta Tech Park, Valor portfolio firms run user conferences, find office space, and meet prospective customers. Our facility is within an easy drive of most of the software acquisitions over $50 million in the entire Southeast region.
The Atlanta Advantage
The Southeast is home to 40% of the U.S. population and is the only region of the country growing by double digits. Atlanta is —
- Home to talent from Georgia Tech, Emory, Morehouse, Spellman, Agnes Scott, Georgia State and more.
- Next door to the U.S. Army CyberCommand, headquartered at Fort Gordon in Augusta, Georgia.
- Drives over 70% of payment transactions while also ranking #1 place to live and work as a film-maker.
- Enjoys the most densely diverse population in the country.
- Ranked #1 by Forbes as the city with the most thriving African American population.
- Connected to the busiest container port in the country, Port of Savannah; sports the most business airport in the world; and has the busiest sports team–MLS 2018 Champion Atlanta United.
Diversity and inclusion leadership
Twice a year, Valor runs the largest startup event for under-represented founders in the country, Startup Runway. We’re meeting the newest talent from women- and minority-led firms because we know the best innovation is inclusive.
We pair Startup Runway with our own private innovation conference once a year in May. Startups meet investors, innovators, and potential customers. Our portfolio leaders are front and center sharing how they are shaping the world and building their reputations.