Which region produces the best value for your next venture capital dollar?
The last four years of exits clarify a surprising trend. In this numbers-driven report with multiple charts and graphs, we look at the South’s performance against other regions on 3 main indices:
- Return on capital
- Opportunity/deal production at seed
- Seed capital availability
Venture capital and the South
The South region of the US is home to 40% of the U.S. population. It’s the only region growing double digits–3X faster than the midwest and 2X faster than the Northeast.
The latest figures and charts on:
- To which extent the South is producing returns on capital invested on par, or better, than the West.
- Where the South ranks near the top in terms of seed deal production.
- How the South ranks in terms of venture capital availability relative to other regions.
Investors and consultants, request your copy of this numbers-driven report: