Why Smart Investors Use The Inclusion Premium: Signature Breakfast Seminar
Join active angel, family office and foundation investors at a private board room for this educational seminar on how inclusion is driving outperformance in venture capital. You’ll enjoy:
- Valor Ventures playbook for using inclusion as a performance driver, using examples and case studies from the venture firm’s portfolio
- Managing risks, including downside performance and headline risk, through inclusion
- How to work toward the Inclusion Premium–a double-digit financial performance accelerator–in your own portfolio
White paper and presentation made available to attendees. Seating is limited and this seminar is expected to sell out.
- Continental breakfast refreshments offered.
- Dress is Friday casual.
- No cost for foundations and family offices to attend. Please use your professional email to register to receive the complimentary ticket.
- Must register–access controlled facility
- No photos or recording allowed.
Founding General Partner, Valor.VC
Fourth-generation entrepreneur and Kauffman Fellow, Calhoun is a serial founder who has been active in 3 dozen software acquisitions. She created Startup Runway, the largest pitch event for underrepresented founders in the country, and has spoken on access, inclusion and innovation for VentureBeat, Women Who Code, and the Woodruff. Valor’s portfolio is 30% led by founders of color and 50% led by women, providing a rich set of data and experience for today’s seminar.
Reception is on the 21st floor for our host, Bryan Cave Leighton Paisner. Security will be provided with your name in advance. Please bring your ID which must match the name you register with. No exceptions.
Bryan Cave Leighton Paisner