Our venture capital intern program
Valor Ventures is looking for rising finance and entrepreneurship talent. Our unpaid venture capital intern program helps support our growing firm. It’s ideal for those who are curious about venture capital as a profession and have majors in finance, business, entrepreneurship and marketing.
As an intern at Valor, you’ll be
- Engaged in fast-paced pipeline analysis,
- get the opportunity to work with some of the top founders in the United States, and
- experience what it’s like to make history by contributing your talents at the first female-founded venture capital firm in Georgia.
- work from Atlanta Tech Park with over 76 entrepreneurs in the same building and an event almost every day
The ideal venture capital internship background?
Passionate about building growing, thriving software businesses. 60% of our portfolio is led by underrepresented founders so an inclusion mindset is a must. Our intern program is designed to share the reality of the tactical, practical venture capital business.
You’ll gain grounding in the venture capital business by:
- Supporting pipeline analysis
- Supporting portfolio analysis and reporting
- Meeting with and screening software companies
- Supporting Valor events with founders and acquirers
Apply to our venture capital internship program:
To see if you’re a fit for our competitive venture capital intern program, please apply.