Seed-Stage Investing Outside of Silicon Valley: Signature Foundation and Family Office Research Presentation
Join your peers for a private presentation of Valor research created in collaboration with Georgia Tech’s finance professor Dr. Nishant Dass and the Kauffman Fellows Program. Valor will present the findings from this private research into seed stage investing trends.
- All attendees receive a link to the whitepaper and to an interactive series of charts breaking down seed stage trends.
- Over the past 40 years, seed-stage investing is responsible for 80% of all venture capital returns, according to analyst Cambridge Associates.
- The seed stage sector has 66% fewer funds and firms than later stages of investing.
Discuss what these trends can mean for your program and discuss in a peer-to-peer session.
Your hosts are Lisa Calhoun, General Partner of Valor Ventures, and Robin Bienfait, co-founding partner at Valor and founder of 45,000 square foot global innovation center Atlanta Tech Park, which is home to 70 entrepreneurs. They bring their experience as a serial entrepreneur and as a former CIO, Samsung, and CIO, Blackberry, to a group conversation of how to turn today’s trends into tomorrow’s opportunities.
- Fine wine and light appetizers served.
- Parking is free.
- Business casual.
- No cost for foundations and family offices to attend.